Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Time to move.....AGAIN

Well life changes a lot over here in Iraq. It is very stressful but I will survive. I will be moving too Mosul in about 2 weeks. Mosul is in the Ninewah province. This provincial name is scattered all throughout the bible. It was a very wicked city in ancient times. You may also remember the story of Jonah and the whale. This story is from the Ninewah province as well. Well Life has been good. Thanks for all the love and packages that you all have been sending me! Everything means so much to me! Especially pictures! They are awesome to remind me of home. As far as I know I am still scheduled to go home in about 47 days! I guess we will find out sooon enough. Well as life is crazy busy I do not have much time to blog a ton on here so I must be going. Just know that I love you all. God be with you. I will talk to you all soon.

No comments: